Yesterday I was tagged by Cute&Girly DMS and Beauty In Crisis–thank you Depy and Sofia!
According to the rules, I have to tell you 7 things that you don’t know about me and then award 15 blogs. Let’s start!
- I am not a party animal at all, but I love to invite my friends at home, chatting, drinking our tea/coffee, watching movies e.tc.
- I hate bananas. I can’t even smell them!
- I can’t draw a line…when we draw with my 4 years old nephew, he always says ”Why is your house like this?And what happened to that child?Let me teach you how to draw!”
- When I was little I had a collection of Barbies. The last one I got was the pilot(I had the plane, I needed the pilot!).
- During my childhood I was a tomboy and really nasty–I used to fight with boys and thing of that kind (the Barbies were an exception). I became a ”good girl” at the age of 9-10.
- I get mad when people tell me that they don’t believe in Santa or the Christmas Spirit!!! What’s wrong with you guys???
- I adore Angry Birds! I can’t stop playing that game!
Now it’s time to pass the Versatile Blogger Award to 15 bloggers…
If you aren’t in the list, don’t worry!!! You are tagged as well!!! And don’t forget to tell me the link of your post!!!
Today I am going to start the new tag and eco-friendly award in collaboration with Glitter Me Up!
A few days ago I recieved Elpitha’s parcel with some goodies that she didn-t want anymore. She even sent me one more product than required and some really interesting leaflets and stickers.
So, are you curious to see what I got???
1. KORRES Jasmine Body Milk.
2. BOURJOIS Dètox Organic foundation
3.CLINIQUE Take the day off makeup remover(for lids, lashes & lips)
4.COLLECTION 2000 Trio Eyeshadows in Sandcastle
5.COLLECTION 2000 Lipstick Lasting Colour in Bubblegum
6.MAYBELLINE Pure Foundation MINERAL
They are all cute, don’t you think? I am also lucky because Elpitha and I have the same skin tone, so the foundations are in my shade.
I am trying all the products and I will review them as soon as possible. In the reviews I will also tell you why Elpitha didn’t like them.
So, the Eco-Friendly Award is yours girl!!! Congratulations Glitter Me Up!!!
I am tagging all of you girls!!! Just remember that your rubbish might be somebody else’s treasure!!!
I am writing because I want to share with you some exciting news! Glitter me Up
and Make Up Vibes
are going to be starting off a new tag and award!
Take a look at your beauty case and your beauty storage; I am sure that there are many products that you don’t use, like or have abandoned. Let’s change that bad habit!
Elpitha and I are asking you people to find 5 items(creams, makeup, hair styling, anything to do with beauty) that are at least half full and decent to swap with someone. The rules will be on when we launch this tag(in about a week, max.2weeks).
So, what can you do for now?
leave a comment below Elpitha’s
post or even mine and let us know your interest and be first in the queue for the tag!
Have 5 items you don’t want. If possible find another blogger or friend or family friend etc that is interested in doing this tag with you. Stay tuned! Soon as we do our post we will let you know the rules and we can get tagging and sharing!
What’s the point of this tag? Instead of throwing away stuff that we don’t use, we can give it to someone who maybe doesn’t have the money to buy this item, who can’t find that item or who simply is looking to try new products and fall in love with them!
Your rubbish is someone else’s treasure!
Just leave a comment below or-better- HERE
and let me know if your interested to help the environment and peoples pocket !!
You will be awarded with the eco friendly blogger award as well!
I hope you like the idea!