A few weeks ago I won a givaway!Yeaah!!! Julia, the beauty editor of beautyblog.gr, was giving away some cool cosmetics and I was lucky enough to win two of them. You can’t imagine my surprise when I won.
Julia sent me two amazing products that I have already used and loved! Are you curious to see them?
The Estèe Lauder Bronze Goddess Shadow Stick Duo in Pink Teal. It’s from the Summer Collection 2011.
What I love about it:
- The amazing colors.
- It’s a 2-in-1 product! I apply it either all over the lid as an eyeshadow or in the lashline as an eyeliner.
- The texture: silky and smooth. Easy to apply and blend. It doesn’t crease
- The finish: shimmer- metallic without exaggerating.
- It lasts all day long(tested for 10 hours) and the colors stay true, as if I have just applied them.
The second product that I got is another eyeshadow, this time by Seventeen Cosmetics. It’s the Silky Shadow 203. I have already posted two looks using this shade (click!).
It’s a light blue/ teal color.
I have to admit that I don’t have many Seventeen products anymore. I used to buy them when I was a teenager but suddenly I stopped buying them. This gift made me re-think of getting some Seventeen cosmetics again.
- The texture: silky and satin, easy to blend
- The pigmentation which is so high
- The color: not excactly a blue nor a teal. Nice combination.
- The finish: the shimmer is descrete and not heavy at all.
- The package: even if it costs about €8, the package doesn’t feel or seem cheap! Simple and elegant RULES!
It’s a unique color, perfect for summer. I can think a million looks with this eyeshadow.
P.S.: in the photos it doesn’t seem as a teal but it really has a little bit of green in it. Let’s say it’s a light teal :-q
Here are the swatches:
From left to right: Pink(Estèe Lauder)-Teal(Estèe Lauder)- Seventeen Silky Shadow 203
Ι wanna thank Julia for giving me the chance to try these products!!! THANK YOU!!!!
And don’t forget to visit her Beautyblog (click!)